University Retirement Community (URC) in Davis is one of the most popular retirement communities in California that offers convenient and enjoyable retirement living options for the retirees. A Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), the University Retirement Community is known for offering wide range of housing options for the residents. You can choose the lifestyle that suits you the best. An extensive range of services, amenities as well as health and wellness programs would make your living a truly enjoyable one. However, one of the biggest advantages of University Retirement Community is perhaps its assisted living services as well as the nursing care, which the residents can avail at a very minimal price.
There are several reasons why you would select University Retirement Community as the place to stay during your post-retirement days. University Retirement Community in Davis offers a range of services and amenities to its residents. You also have a number of options to choose from while selecting your retirement living options.
University Retirement Community offers following four lifestyle options for the residents.
- Residential Living: You can choose from one, two or three bedroom living options. All the accommodations come with complete kitchen, heat and air conditioning, fire safety systems and emergency alert systems.
- Assisted Living: One and two bedroom apartments are available in this category. There are trained caregivers who are always ready to help the residents in doing various activities like dressing, bathing, eating, grooming, and mobility. Three meals a day are offered. Residents would also avail of the services like weekly housekeeping, laundry services, social & recreational activities, local transportation, medical supervision, and health & wellness programs etc.
- Skilled Nursing Care: There is an on-campus Health Care Center of URC that offers skilled nursing care to residents who are in need of those. Residents can also avail of the specialized services like physical therapy, occupational therapy, and laboratory services etc.
- Special Care Center: Special Care Center of URC is designed to offer a wide range of life-enhancing services for the residents who are suffering from Alzheimer’s or other memory-impairing problems.
Apartment and Cottages
University Retirement Community offers following types of Apartments:
There are also garden apartments and cottages that you can choose from. The available options are as below:
- Deluxe 1 Bed Room (787 sq. ft.)
- Regular 1 BR (563 sq. ft.)
- Plus 1 BR (907 sq. ft.)
- 2 BR / Den – Corner (1,283 sq. ft.)
- Regular 2 BR (1,069 sq. ft.)
- Deluxe 2 BR (1,145 sq. ft.)
- 2 BR (1,246 sq. ft.)
- 2 BR / Expanded (1,304 sq. ft.)
- 2 BR / Den – Grande (1,757 sq. ft.)
- 3 BR / II Grande (1,582 sq. ft.)
- Garden Apartment (1,194 sq. ft.)
- 2 BR Cottage (1,263 sq. ft.)
- 3 BR Cottage (1,565 sq. ft.)
University Retirement Community
1515 Shasta Drive
Davis, CA 95616