Otterbein Retirement Community is a known name in the field of retirement communities in US. Started its operation in 1912 in Lebanon, Ohio, Otterbein Retirement Community offers five continuing care retirement communities and also quality nursing care in its newly-built small house neighborhoods. Two more are also coming up soon.
Otterbein Retirement Community offers some wonderful options of lifestyle to the retirees where they can lead a convenient and hassle-free life. The warm and comfortable atmosphere helps them to enjoy the finer things in life. To add with these, there are also enough opportunities to satisfy the physical, educational, social and spiritual quests of the retirees.
Otterbein Retirement Community is spread over five locations in the U.S.
Cridersville: Wonderful spacious patio homes and apartments are offered here. You can enjoy Lima and Wapakoneta communities. Local theater, Summer Moon Festival or the Italian Festival could be the most prominent features of this location.
Address: 100 Red Oak Dr. Cridersville, OH 45806 (Ph: +1-800-545-4121)
- Lebanon: It is located on 1200 acres in Warren County. You can live amidst a range of activities including clubs, musical groups and also the United Methodist Church.
Address: 585 N. State Rt. 741, Lebanon, OH (Ph: +1-877-933-5471)
- North Shore: Perfect place to stay close to the nature. The Marblehead Peninsula of Lake Erie and its surroundings would make your living a truly enjoyable one.
Address: 5400 North Shore Blvd. Lakeside-Marblehead, OH 43440 (Ph: +1-800-248-4074)
Portage Valley: Perfectly located in the peaceful Wood County, it offers enough open spaces to make your living comfortable. Bowling Green State University is also pretty close to it.
Address: 20311 Pemberville Rd. Pemberville, OH 43450 (Ph: +1-888-749-4950)
- St. Marys: It offers comfortable accommodation options in a dynamic community.
Address: 11230 St. Rt. 364, St. Marys, OH 45885 (Ph: +1-800-628-9341)
Otterbein Retirement Community offers a range of services, which make your living a truly convenient one.
Health Care Services
Assisted Living: Here you will be given assistance to perform some of the daily activities.
- Rehabilitation Services: You will be given rehabilitation services if you have had a hospital stay or surgery. There are also a number of therapy programs available for the residents including physical therapy, occupational therapy, language and speech therapy and other restorative programs.
- Nursing Care: Certified for Medicare as well as Medicaid.