Clark Retirement Community is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) that offers a complete range of residential options and services to the retirees. A not-for-profit organization, Clark Retirement Community is known for its care, services and enduring relationships towards the residents. One more thing that Clark Retirement Community is known for is its commitment. It offers life long services to its long-term residents. Moreover, Clark Retirement Community even extends its services to the retirees, even during the time when their needs deplete their resources and they no longer live at Clark.
Levels of Living
There can be different levels of living options in Clark Retirement Community that you can choose from.
- Independent Living: This kind of senior living level has wide varieties of accommodations, services and amenities. It suits best for those who are healthy, want to live independently and can take care of themselves.
- Assisted Living: This option is for you if you need some assistance in your daily activities, but do not require the services of skilled nurses in order to take care of your daily needs.
- Skilled Nursing Care: If you need the help of skilled nurses regularly, Skilled Nursing Care is for you.
- Dementia Services: It is for the people who suffer from Dementia, caused by other diseases like Alzheimer’s disease, stroke or Parkinson’s etc.
- Respite Care: This is a short-term stay.
Life at Clark Retirement Community is full of fun and enjoyment. Clark gives farm focus on the health and fitness of the residents. There are fitness center where you can workout using treadmill, strength-building machines and stationer bike etc. You can also join the walking club “Golden Arches”, or a water aerobics class. You can also indulge yourself in various activities to be mentally fit. Read books or go for gardening and sewing. There are also computer labs, art studio, woodworking shop etc.
The social opportunity offered by Clark Retirement Community is plenty. You get the opportunity to connect with other inmates or your friends outside. Transportation to destinations like restaurants, sporting and cultural events etc. are arranged.
Extensive array of services are offered by Clark Retirement Community to its residents. Some of those can be listed as below:
- Fitness Center and Pool with a Wellness Coordinator
- Rehabilitation Center with Multiple Therapists
- Full Service Pharmacy
- Health Clinic
Clark Retirement Community
1551 Franklin Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49506