A Retirement Calculator will help you plan an investment strategy so that you can spend your retirement years peacefully.Use this calculator to calculate and plan your investing strategy effectively.There are various types of calculators to plan your future retirement strategy.
How To Use Retirement Calculator?
Now Simply Click on Calculate to get your results.
- Current Age : Enter your Current Age in years.
- Current Savings : Simply enter how much do you save every year.
- Desired Retirement Age : Enter the age when you wish to retire.
- Desired Retirement Income : How much Income per year do you expect after retirement? Enter it in today's dollars, it will be adjusted as per inflation.
- Age at which savings run out : At what age do you think your savings run out. You can select it, starting from 85 years to Never.
- Yearly Post-Tax Investment Return : The Return which you expect per year
- Expected Inflation : What is the expected inflation?(Inflation in US from 1950-2010 has averaged to 3.76%.)
After clicking on Calculate you will get following results:
- Current Age : 35 Years
- Current Savings : $10,000.
- Desired Retirement Age : 65 years
- Desired Retirement Income : $50,000
- Age at which savings run out : 90 years
- Yearly Post-Tax Investment Return : 8.00 %
- Expected Inflation : 4.00 %
You want to retire in 30 years.
You will need to live off your savings for 25 years.
You will need total savings of $2,533,431 which is $781,104 in today's dollars.
You will need to save $21,475 per year.
Last Updated: 08/29/11